Sunday, July 16, 2017

The two most dangerous Beauty services in the industry today

After having a long talk with my client last night I realized most people don't even know how dangerous eyelash extensions can really be! I noticed a lot of places are offering lashes for $45 after talking to clients that I had lost and looking at their lashes I realized more than a few things that were happening. First off after looking at the glue the lady was using on my client I realized it contained formaldehyde which is one of the most dangerous things to have around your eyes on a daily basis! Secondly the eyes where taped open so the fumes from the glue were constantly going into the eyes. Last but not least as I was trying to pull apart her lashes to do her fill I realize they were all glued together. She was quick to state "it must be I took a shower" but that doesn't need to happen! Many people don't want to pay a lot for their eyelashes so they don't want to believe their lashes are being destroyed most of my clients that I've had for over 10 years have healthier eyelashes. All the people I have seen that have been getting these cheap eyelashes are losing their eyelashes and they are thinning out constantly having your lashes glue together creates a pulling effect. Once A Lash is pulled out 20 times it never grows back. Just like with mascara if you wear mascara constantly everyday your lashes can't grow if your clogging the follicle.
  The second most dangerous service I have seen on the market today is the Brazilian Blowout. It also contains formaldehyde just being near the product causes my eyes to water and tear and most places offer it but do the service outside. How is it safe to be on your hair day after day?Be aware of the products that are being used on your body we only get one life!!