Saturday, July 8, 2017

The Best Eyelash Extensions in Los Angeles

I've personally been doing eyelash extensions for almost 16 years I checked that every lash is done properly and no two lashes are connected. When you look on Yelp now it says that everyone does eyelashes the correct way and safely but it is highly impossible there anyone has as much experience as I do. I opened my first Eyelash Salon in 2002 and now there are five eyelash places on the same street. Most of these places use glue that contains formaldehyde and should not even be near the eyes. My glue is made in the USA and is formaldehyde free I buy it every few weeks so it is always fresh. I prefer to make house calls so I can spend time with the client and pick an eyelash set that works for you. If you're looking for a great way to check and see if you have good eyelashes simply take a toothpick and comb through your eyelash extensions if it gets stuck call me immediately.