Saturday, July 15, 2017

Look beautiful every morning with little to no work

Looking to get eyelash extensions they are amazing you wake up looking beautiful which makes you feel better! Eyelash extensions used to just be a thing saved for weddings or special occasions but now women in Los Angeles are wearing eyelashes everyday. Innovative and accredited training constructed my master lash artist and educator Christine Reed. I offer a unique membership base program when you sign up over the phone. (310)967-7701 ask me about my eyelash membership program. Don't spend the summer trying to put on eyelashes and don't damage your natural lashes with volume lashes. They are one of today's most popular Trends but they are terrible volume lashes weigh down your natural lashes and tear down your lash bed. I have been doing eyelash extensions for 16 years and import I'm certified with a cosmetology license always check to make sure the person you are getting eyelash extensions from has a cosmetology license and what glue they are using a lot of glues contain formaldehyde. ( when they are made in China) I use the best high quality products on the market today. What do you think Chrissy Teigen and Katy Perry are doing for their eyelashes?