Monday, December 1, 2014

Tatz Nails spa parties in your home

This is where technology transforms fashion. My good friend and technology photographer "Joyce Chow" told me about this amazing machine that would print any picture on the nails. At first I was little turned off by the price but once I saw the machine in action I loved it. Tat'z Nail'z is a system that brings modern printing technology into the nail salon. Any image or photo can be loaded into the system through a camera in front, or USB port in the back, and then be printed on a customer's fingernails. The printer uses HP cartridges that can do 10,000 nail prints each. The machine comes with 30,000 images preinstalled. We love offering it for spa parties, events, and just for that special occasion. You can book now at www.platinumimageservices.com