Monday, January 7, 2013

Pedicures at The Christine Reed Lash Salon & Spa on Melrose

Geting a pedicure can be mush like going to your local carwash I wanted my customers to experience something different.After indulging in every kind of pedicure in Los Angeles I knew the one thing that would make my customers happy. A clean place to get a pedicure with a clean liner not a tub that has been cleaned and washed out. There can be fungus and you can't really clean out the tub. Our machine is simple and you never touch the tub just the clean liner which is NEVER re-used. Enjoy a DVD or chat with the manicurist. I only hire cosmotologist's and since we specialize in the gel nails and minx nails there is alot more to chose from than your typical nail salon because we do not really do regular pedicures and manicures. I really like a mani or a pedi to last noone should have to go to get your nails done every week.