Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Permanent makeup the real skinny on this geting ready timesaver

Having uneven lips has always bothered me and geting juevederm in the past had helped but was quite costly and I was afraid my lips would start looking like all those Duck people that you see walking around everyday. I really wanted something that would even out my lips give me color and not cost agrand a year. After Elizabeth Hanratty telling me multiple times it hurt worse than the eyeliner (which i had already done with her and it lasted 3 years so far!), I decided to go for it.
First i picked out a color i got something close to my lip color since i was going to go outside the lip line.

She is the best in the business and really knows what she's doing. She is an expert as she has been doing it for